GeBBS Consulting is currently expanding our national Healthcare Project Management Practice! We are 100% focused in the healthcare industry, specifically Hospital and Health Plans.
We are hiring experienced Project Management Professional to join our team of highly skilled professional to support complex Healthcare IT projects throughout the US.
If you are a PMP Certified Project Manager with experience leading complex healthcare IT initiatives within the Health Plan / Payer industry and are interested in exploring exciting and rewarding career opportunities with a leading healthcare IT consulting firm, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Benefits Package
Project Completion Bonus Plan
Ongoing training and certifications
Note: If you know someone with the required background and experience, GeBBS Consulting has a strong referral bonus plan - please forward name of referral to qualify.
We are looking for the following:
1. 7 - 10 years of overall experience as Project Manager
2. 3 - 5 years of experience in the Health Plan industry, Blue Cross Blue Shield experience a plus
3. Experience managing projects with overall budget of at least $3M
4. PMP Certification
5. Strong Experience utilizing all aspects of MS Project form project inception to project completion
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Experience managing virtual and offshore teams
8. Ability to travel - average 50%
9. Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: TriZetto Facets, NASCO, MetaVance, PowerMHS, Pega
10 openings. Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Competitive Compensation including various bonus plans, education and training, career development / advancement.
About GeBBS Consulting
GeBBS Consulting, celebrating its 20th Anniversary in 2017, is a leading Healthcare Consulting firm supporting Hospitals and Health Plans throughout the US. We have a National Project Management Practice with a team of highly skilled Program Managers, Project Managers, Project Coordinators and Project Schedulers locations in over 25 States.